Thursday, October 9, 2008

Week3 task2






STORY

I watched movie SWAT !!!!!!!!! This movie is made based on genuine SWAT.  SWAT is an abbreviated designation of the Special Forces of the American police.
A hero is two SWAT. One day a case happens and is going to be settled, but two people ignore the order. I shoot a private citizen with a gun by mistake, besides.
Two people take disposal, but it is light disposal. However, one does not understand and leaves it.
 Meanwhile, it is scouted by the boss of former SWAT when another one does the trivial routine duties of the gun in the police.
 And he will come back to SWAT again.


I am intetested in different of between American police and other coutries police, so I chose this movie. But I could't know about that I just watched this movie.
I want to examine more about that...


vocablary

eventual (adj)・・・happening or existing at the end of a process or period of time
assault (noun)・・・・an attack
plot (verv)・・・・to plan to do something bad

No comments: