Thursday, October 9, 2008

Week3 Task3

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/warplanes/program.html





I saw mising in MIG alley from NOVA.
This story is a story of the times when we had Korean War.
And, MIG is the name of a fighter made in Russia.
 In this time, the fighter of various countries flew about the sky of Korea.
I don't understand the so detailed thing about Korean War. But I have heard it when there was the thing that even ground is miserable at all as well as a problem of the sky.
There is in particular the thing that I studied that Japan made a serious thing in Korean. And I still become the problem between Japan and Korea in a part.
 I think that it is a difficult problem, but it is a problem to want to settle as soon as possible.





vocablary

provoke(verb)・・・to cause a strong and usually angry reaction.
efficient(adj)・・・working well and not wasting time or energy.

No comments: